Here at MossyBrain, we believe ANYONE can be creative.
Are you breathing? Creative potential lives inside you. We want you to join our tribe and embrace the role of creativity in your life. The boundaries that society places around the idea of who “Creatives” are need to be smashed. Together, let’s bust out of our own internally defined chains that limit our creative confidence and therefore, our potential. We also believe that creativity can shine in EVERYTHING we do. The power of creativity can affect every aspect of our lives – our home, our profession, our passions, our parenting, our health, and our personal fulfillment. Creativity is a state of mind and a state of being.
This site exists to encourage our tribe to inhabit a creative lifestyle and outlook- transforming the status quo around us in the process. Our hope is that MossyBrain will be a community of support, encouragement, and a challenge for growth on the journey to living your most creative life. Creativity can and should be infused with fun, joy, and levity. A “mossy brain” is a fertile brain – ripe for creativity. Hence, creativity is the path to the solution, whatever the problem.
– Creativity is an Open Path, not an Exclusive Club –
Ben and Jessica Beresh
Heya! You found us! We’re Ben and Jess Beresh. We’ve been married almost fifteen years, we have four crazy kiddos and one sweet pup. Some things you might want to know about us before getting started:
- You can usually find a Chai (hot or iced) in Jessica’s hands
- Ben has a collection of horse-head masks
- Jessica finds illusionists to be disturbing- she thinks the magic must be real and of dark origin
- Ben’s favorite holiday is April Fool’s Day, for obvious reasons
- Jessica once saw a possum sitting on top of the backyard fence and hasn’t been able to enjoy the stars alone in the dark ever since
- Ben is a connoisseur of all types of sandwiches
- Jessica believes rainy days are magical (but not the dark kind of magic illusionists perform…)
- The Comedic Holy Trinity (in Ben’s opinion) consists of Peter Sellers, Christopher Guest and Sacha Baron Cohen
This little corner of the interwebs is a place where we encourage creativity for all, and learn to say yes to the invitation that we all receive every day. We want to lead by example and consistently choose the path of artistry and imagination in all our pursuits. Our objective is to collect wisdom and inspiration from the most creative minds, share that with you, and become your most ardent cheerleaders along this journey! Ready? OK! (subtle cheerleading joke)